Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I've missed something, all that's happened is that City have said they won't offer any more money nor will they throw a player into the deal. That to me says that City are saying take it or leave it. The ball is in Arsenal's court, this might still happen.

Fully support City's stance on this. Our attacking options mean Sanchez would be great to have but not essential. If they think they're the ones in a strong position good luck to them if they hold out and then have to put up with Sanchez for the rest of the season and then lose him on a free.

They are a shambles of a club and only have themselves to blame. I'm still optimistic this will get done, if not watching arsenal implode will be hilarious!

Sanchez should just do a Tevez and stay in Chile. Maybe even fly down to Brazil for a bit of futsal with Costa.

We always have the option of offering 5mil in Jan as we go for hopefully a push for trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.