Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've no idea what we have done to secure Sanchez, so I'm certainly not going to slag off our club when I don't know what has gone on behind the scenes.

Just an opinion. I think it's mainly Arsenal but we could have been better as Sam Lee points out too.

Betting suspended on joining city
c5d5b517c9a526eb953dd4fd121667040b3512959c8de616ec8f2f01190d3540.jpg

Very good player but i always thought he's a bit of a twat in how he conducts himself so i'm not bothered if he doesn't come. He's 29 years old so it's a lot of money for the one or two seasons City would get out of him. Wish they'd gone in big for Mbappe instead, he's the future and now probably so are PSG.

Why is the deal dead, cos a journo said so?
That is how news if broken. You don't get a football club issuing blow by blow accounts on transfer deadline day - unless a player signs

However I'm paying attention until someone from the City end says its off. Not sure if we have any favoured journalists though

It's all very strange that this didn't play out a week or two ago. Let's hope our strikers and centre backs stay fit.

The deal is dead because Arsenal want it dead to provoke another bid. Whether they can hold their nerve and not sell and risk an unhappy Sanchez is another matter. We dont know what messages Arsenal are getting from Sanchez's end, they will be pushing too. Lot to play out yet.
Agreed. Arsenal are Skint, they're not going to throw away £60/70 million, not a fucking chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.