Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything as of now is coming from the arsenal side 100%.
It does seem unlikely that journalists aligned too Arsenal would say the deal is off and then Arsenal decide to sell. Can't see it happening now.

It's worse news for them than us. The bad news of the day is that we didn't get central defensive cover. That could come back and bite us

City haven't left anything too late. You can't legislate for having to deal with a complete fuckwit, who has made a total and utter bollocks of this transfer window to date, and to save face with his own club's supporters, is now making it up as he goes along in the ridiculous belief that he will be able to somehow charm a furious Sanchez back into some sort 'once more unto the breach' team ethic

Well said

Sat in airport waiting to come home from lanzarote, had some holiday funds left, stuck it on sky bet 4 - 1, hopefully when we land at manchester will be smiling when my phone ne goes back on.

It's bizarre. The deal is dead, but people are in denial because tolmie posted a YouTube video.

No idea what he posted, but I don't think it's dead because I still think this is the Arsenal narrative. If they'd stuck with not selling, maybe, but they agreed the price at lunchtime then looked at the clock and realised they couldn't do a deal - BS

I very much hope you are correct!
Me too lol ..just can't see it going any other way. If it was off then it would be made public officially ..bid rejected etc etc
It hasn't,we've heard no concrete news since the bid went in other than the majority saying it's done etc. Then a couple say it isn't done and everyone freaks out. I'm not itk just my opinion.

But yeah,hope I'm right haha..

It's bizarre. The deal is dead, but people are in denial because tolmie posted a YouTube video.
The deal is dead because Arsenal want it dead to provoke another bid. Whether they can hold their nerve and not sell and risk an unhappy Sanchez is another matter. We dont know what messages Arsenal are getting from Sanchez's end, they will be pushing too. Lot to play out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.