Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal looks over.

Arsenal strung the deal along thinking they would get Lemar. Amateurish.

Arsenal made a mess of things no doubt but the lack of contingency planning means we are short goals this season.

If we end up runners up we'll look back on the failure to sign Sanchez as a factor. No doubt we're more than capable of winning the League but it looks like we'll need to be very lucky with injuries in order to win it.

I think what you mean is, "not desperately unlucky as usual". Just plain old boring normal luck and we'll walk it.

This is very disappointing. Thought we would go to £70mil. I get the feeling they would sell for that. To quibble over £10mil cost to boss the league and be fully equipped to compete with the big boys in the later stages of Europe seems a bit daft... all about the here and now and also Sanchez may decide we didn't want him enough when he's a free agent. All a bit weird.

Does look over.

Still have a niggling feeling it isn't though

How I feel, part of me thinks there's still a chance. The line 'City will come back for him at the end of the season' is possibly our shot at calling their bluff. Given what's gone on though I'll continue through the next 2 hours with lowered expectations.

Either way i'm happy with our business this summer, Sanchez was just a bonus. Can't imagine what he's thinking about Arsenal though!

France match finishes at 9.30. What if Lemar comes off the pitch and has a change of heart. Would it be back on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.