Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll be better off for this in 12 months time. We have the money in the bank and we can pick and choose who we want - providing this season goes well. Sanchez was a short term move.

The weakness in the squad is not up front but at centre back. We now have to hope Kompany stays fit. An injury there and we are in trouble.

Oh well,the club have fucked up not because the deal fell through but we don't have enough time to get someone else in aguero and jesus only two strikers at the club an injury away from being in the shit slightly,throw in the number of games we could play this season,bit of a balls up if you ask me well at least we can laugh at Arsenal joke of a club now..

Woo hoo! Sites back up. Ric - where is the site hosted? Assuming it's a cloud provider, most of them offer auto-scaling and will add/remove computing power to meet capacity during times like this. I know AWS and Azure do at least.

Anyway, enough nerd talk. Don't think this is happening. Think Arsenal is digging and just flat out refusing to sell. There's a chance they could be trying to squeeze a few million more out at the last minute, and if so, doesn't look like City's budging. Strange they seem content to leave 60m on the table and let him go for free.

He might not be too bothered. If he plays for us then great, if it doesn't happen he'll be thinking of all the cash he can pocket at teh end of the season when there would be no transfer fee.
Yeah agree, I don't think he's that bothered tbh. He could easy ask for 20 million at the end of the season, maybe even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.