Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can still do this:
1 Kidnap Gazidis and demand signature for release
2 Kidnap Sanchez, subject him to massive plastic surgery and present him as an out of contract star from an obscure Aztec club.
3 Tell Arsene we'll muller them next time we meet and he'll be sacked, so hand him over now.
4 Forge the papers.
5 Buy arsenal for the city football group and cancel all contracts

# FREE THE ARSENAL ONE

Na mate, Mullock is City's mouthpiece at the Mirror.

Unless he's on the phone with Sanchez agent and Arsenal, he knows nothing, nor do City.

I guarantee his agent is raising a shit show on the phone. Gazidis will shit it in about 50 mins or so. Too much cash to turn his nose up to.

It really looks like Arsenal didnt have a clue how bad they had let their squad get until Liverpool ripped them apart and then they panicked offering up Sanchez but had left it too late to plug all the gaps. Arsene has really fucked them up. His legacy will be well and truly tarnished after the next 2 years.

I would have liked to have seen Sanchez here, but on the positive side, Arsenal are going to win FA this season, then watch him wander over to us next season for nothing. If I was a Gooner, I would be really pissed of with this. If they had a great side that were challenging for top honours and Sanchez could be the difference, then to keep him would make sense, but they aren't. Bit daft really in my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.