Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What utter tosh.
We have 4 attacking forward players left until January. Nolito, Navas and Ihenacho played a lot of games last season and our most obvious way of replacing them is a currently a dysfunctional 3-5-2, where we have one left (wing) back, when we used to have two. Our best young, EDS wide player has also just been sold to Dortmund.

We were close to having a very good window. I think top 4 will be tighter again this season. Have we got enough? The season is just about to go to two games a week and I'm not sure we do. We might need to do something in January.

I think we lost the title today. I know we can not forced Arsenal to sell but leave everything for the last day was a mistake. Start a season without a CB, a LB, and without another Striker/Winger, oh boy..
Oh FFS. We have a good enough squad to win it anyway.
This sort of shit is really starting to piss me off.

It's the fact he was desperate to join which is the worst part. He wanted the shirt, the reunion with Pep, the challenge for real honours, only to be fucked over by everything wrong in his career right now. I hope we fucking pound Arsenal a new arsehole when we meet the incompetent fuck****s
Sanchez will bag an own goal or two if he's still playing for them.

We have 4 attacking forward players left until January. Nolito, Navas and Ihenacho played a lot of games last season and our most obvious way of replacing them is a currently a dysfunctional 3-5-2, where we have one left (wing) back, when we used to have two. Our best young, EDS wide player has also just been sold to Dortmund.

We were close to having a very good window. I think top 4 will be tighter again this season. Have we got enough? The season is just about to go to two games a week and I'm not sure we do. We might need to do something in January.
Sanchez :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.