Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 4 attacking forward players left until January. Nolito, Navas and Ihenacho played a lot of games last season and our most obvious way of replacing them is a currently a dysfunctional 3-5-2, where we have one left (wing) back, when we used to have two. Our best young, EDS wide player has also just been sold to Dortmund.

We were close to having a very good window. I think top 4 will be tighter again this season. Have we got enough? The season is just about to go to two games a week and I'm not sure we do. We might need to do something in January.

So Bernardo Silva, KDB, & David Silva can't play in attacking positions then ?

I think those still hopping for a last minute change should read Ono's post.

If City have sent staff home early who were expecting to work late then that says far more than a thousand guesses.

£60m lost on one player in one season is the same as £300m on a player on a 5 year contract.

Let thank sink in for a moment. Arsrnal effectively valuing Sanchez at £300m.

Utter cretins, would be a compliment.
On a positive we're already +£60mill in the next window with Sanchez in the bag, so in theory we can now get VvD for fuck all :-)

Two for the price of one with extra nectar points.......

There wasa joke on Twitter about Arsenal backing out of the Lemar deal because they didn't expect their offer to get accepted,hilarious if actually true.

I hate to sound pessimistic, because our team is clearly stronger than it was last season, and we have had the best transfer window in the Prem with or without Sanchez, but we also have significantly less depth. We are down 1 less striker, 2 less wingers, 1 CB, and 1 LB from last year. Playing in 4 competitions it can be cause for concern, No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.