Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 4 attacking forward players left until January. Nolito, Navas and Ihenacho played a lot of games last season and our most obvious way of replacing them is a currently a dysfunctional 3-5-2, where we have one left (wing) back, when we used to have two. Our best young, EDS wide player has also just been sold to Dortmund.

We were close to having a very good window. I think top 4 will be tighter again this season. Have we got enough? The season is just about to go to two games a week and I'm not sure we do. We might need to do something in January.
Mate, this evening and thread are moving far too fast to give you a proper response. The biggest concern for me with signing Sanchez is keeping all the other top class forwards and midfielders happy. We have plenty, especially with Gundogan returning.

Feel sorry for Sanchez tbh, wtf are Arsenal playing at
Complete jokers, I genuinely don't understand their stance. I don't think anyone does. They're going to look like complete clowns when they finish 7th and he leaves for free anyway. Or when we put in a 20 million bid in January for a laugh, they're complete jokers.

Oh my Arsenal what a bunch of wankers,like the blind leading the blind,will keep tabs this season on their games hopefully for the comedy element and if it all blows up..

Good window bot not great,psg have gained ground and mowed ahead of us,a bit gutted 60 million unspent vvd would of been a great fit aswell as sanchez..

where.gif

Arsenal fans, tbf, legitimately upset that they could have got Lemar but didn't. What good is another year, or only a few months, or an unhappy Sanchez? Such a visionless move from Gazidis and co.

We have 4 attacking forward players left until January. Nolito, Navas and Ihenacho played a lot of games last season and our most obvious way of replacing them is a currently a dysfunctional 3-5-2, where we have one left (wing) back, when we used to have two. Our best young, EDS wide player has also just been sold to Dortmund.

We were close to having a very good window. I think top 4 will be tighter again this season. Have we got enough? The season is just about to go to two games a week and I'm not sure we do. We might need to do something in January.

De Bruyne and B.Silva can both play the wide forward roles and in KDB's case I reckon he could easily play as a false 9 as well.

We're in a far better position than we were last season, having younger fullbacks will help us immensely and give us far more pace as energy which was the main issue last season.

Another one that can't read,we have been in for him since may and they kept saying he wasn't for sale,they accepted our bi8d today but just backed out,nothing we can do about that

I can read actually.

Bi8d???

We should've bid earlier. I just don't see the point in bidding at the last minute, Arsenals stance hasn't changed all summer, why wait till the last second to bid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.