Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?
Just have to wait until January,sign pre contract & pick him up for zilch,lovely jubberley!

Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?

Bless. Enjoy struggling to make top 6 while your club tears itself apart from inside and out :)

I will refer you to the original post as you seem intent on arguing a non existent point:

With Alexis it would be easier. He is more clinical than Jesus and Kun. Also would help to have him in CL!!! Guess we need to go all guns blazing next summer.

RESPONSE:
Kun and Jesus are both top draw, clinical strikers we just need to get the best from them and build their confidence. They will score hatfulls. Has Sanchez ever outscored Aguero in a season?
Relax mate.

They don't score many goals.

I think we'll be thin, given they're largely playing in centre mid and get no rest during international breaks. Perhaps Roberts could've hung around to cover. Perhaps he would've done if we'd have known this would fall through.

B Silva was fantastic against us for a Monaco and looks promising in our side, but I think he'll need a month or two to get up to speed, just like D SIlva did.

The way we play we'll leak goals. Sanchez probably gave us an extra 10-15 goals over Sane or Sterling. Those goals will add up over a season, like against Everton where we couldn't convert despite playing well in the second half.

They aren't scoring goals.

Thats not the same as they can't.

KDB was the best finisher in the squad when he arrived. He scored 16 in 14/15 and 17 in 15/16. If he can do that in that Pellegrini season he can get 20 under Pep.

Bernardo also got 11 last season. He should be getting 10 a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.