Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Sanchez is better than Ox, but for me, what is the difference in allowing him to leave but not Alexis? That will surely be something that he asks Wenger upon his return to London.

I just can't see any other outcome than city falling to pieces and being involved in a relegation battle after this.

We'll be lucky to avoid the drop.

Your woman says "I'm leaving you for another man but he's gonna give you 60 mill to make you feel better, all I need is a divorce coz I don't love you anymore and he's got more to offer me,"
You reply "get fucked your staying and I expect you to ride me with the usual vigour and energy and I'll let you go next year for nowt".

You seem to mistake cautionary tales for fairy tales...

So Bernardo Silva, KDB, & David Silva can't play in attacking positions then ?
They don't score many goals.

I think we'll be thin, given they're largely playing in centre mid and get no rest during international breaks. Perhaps Roberts could've hung around to cover. Perhaps he would've done if we'd have known this would fall through.

B Silva was fantastic against us for a Monaco and looks promising in our side, but I think he'll need a month or two to get up to speed, just like D SIlva did.

The way we play we'll leak goals. Sanchez probably gave us an extra 10-15 goals over Sane or Sterling. Those goals will add up over a season, like against Everton where we couldn't convert despite playing well in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.