Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, we Arsenal fans think it is a victory....we know we're going to have a shite season, but at least we told you lot to go do one...
Think about it,your star man will walk for FREE,you have turned down 60m and the chance to replace him with a player that wants to be there,bless you gooners you really are a simple lot

Well that's disappointing. Not sure why both us and Arsenal had to leave it until the last minute though. Very fucking average on both sides, we've wanted him all summer, he wants to leave, Arse knew it and must have had scouts looking for replacements. Why the fuck piss about posturing up to the brink then both look like cünts for not getting the deal done, not to mention Sanchez left unhappy, Arse miss out on £60m and we fuck ourselves over if Kun or Jesus lose form or get injured.

We need to get people in who do transfers the way PSG do them. Fucking amateur hour from all concerned. Seriously pissed off we failed to get this done.

Will be tough to win the title the way we're so profligate in front of goal, Sanchez was pretty fundamental to Pep this season and by waiting instead of just bidding about £75m two months ago we fucked up.

Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?

Ha ha you seem to see this as a victory. That is pitiful. You haven't sold him because you couldn't attract quality!! It's laughable. What a silly little club.

I don't think we are to blame at all with this transfer. Arsenal can't make up there mind what they want to do. I've lost all respect for them as a football club and I really do hope they finish outside top 4 again the mugs!!!

You seem to mistake cautionary tales for fairy tales...
You southern boys can't see the nose on your face, deluded, immature and stuck right up your own arses, which is why you all walk funny.
Enjoy the season, but if you want good football I suggest you remove yourself from your own arse and tune into city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.