Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we can be considered contenders for the CL with our lack of depth at centre back, left back and in attack.

Tell me, why are you so concerned about Arsenal's lack of financial concern here?

Might it be you're just so disappointed that despite such a fine offer, Arsenal told you to get stuffed?
As I said on twitter to another "laughing" Arsenal supporter a little while ago:

Gunners are the equivalent to every villain in an Oceans film — every year they laugh as they believe they've thwarted the robbers, only to find hours later that either their possessions were in fact stolen or, worse, left in their vaults but completely ruined and valueless.

Enjoy having a world class player that hates your manager and board and the fallout from the other players and their agents that are now more than willing to hear offers from other clubs in secret to find the nearest transfer window they can jump out of.

Sam Lee on twitter talking about our weak squad because of the players we missed out on.

They aren't scoring goals.

Thats not the same as they can't.

KDB was the best finisher in the squad when he arrived. He scored 16 in 14/15 and 17 in 15/16. If he can do that in that Pellegrini season he can get 20 under Pep.

Bernardo also got 11 last season. He should be getting 10 a year.
Sanchez got 25/26 last year and the same number of assists as those. A big upgrade on our current wide players.

Unless Gundogan can stay fit DeBruyne is going to be playing deeper than ever. Even if he does stay fit, I reckon KDB will be deeper because he's got the legs to play that role. Hence suggesting we're not that well balanced in midfield, because KDB is much better nearer the opposition box than ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.