Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
I have so much in common with that man.

Actually, we Arsenal fans think it is a victory....we know we're going to have a shite season, but at least we told you lot to go do one...
Interesting perspective.

Another perspective is that you tried to fuck us over with ridiculous aspirations regards a player in the last year of his contract, and we've told you to get stuffed and left you in a pile of shite. I prefer that perspective.

So, Arsenal as a business loses out on £70m and Arsenal as a team now has an incredibly pissed off and demotivated star player in the dressing room.

Absolute master stroke ... you tarquin shaped twats!
I think we should stop the vitriol towards Arsenal... Think about care in the community for a second... it's wrong to mock the afflicted

Although we'd probably like to see it all go tits up for Arsenal, I doubt Sanchez is going to kick up too much of a fuss. He'll probably come back and play pretty well for Arsenal, he's not really the kind of guy to do otherwise. Saying that, he'll probably hold out on signing a new contract. In fact I expect him to have sorted out his new club (us or whoever), before February.

No point getting all pissy about it, he's their player they can do what they want.

We will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.