Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we will go back for Sanchez. We may well buy a forward in January if we feel we need one and are still in all three cups.

Given the shite we're in how do you figure we can gloat?

I agree, it is to your credit you try to defend the refusal to sell.
Life is not always about making money but it helps.

Our owner has made us self sufficient so the monies we offered for Sanchez have been earned in just the same way as your club from football related earnings.
The difference is our owner allows profits to be invested in players that benefit our fans as well as the Balance Sheet whereas your club just like the money for its shareholders.
Nothing wrong with that but but do you and Arsenal not feel as though you are being used ?

Instead of pissing about with Wenger over this and eventually not getting a player that almost everyone on here is now saying we didn't really need, might it not have been wiser to sort out LB and CM.

Listening to Bob Wilson on 5 live yesterday it seems Sanchez is not too popular in the Arsenal dressing room. That, and his wages might have upset the apple cart here, so I am not disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.