Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Finally over guys, everyone looses out here, especially Sanchez, we are having a laugh if we even try and claim some sort of victory.

Cheers for letting me post on the thread and being sound, ill stick around and vent my anger of our season on the General Arsenal
Thread if that's ok.
Bit of a sorry outcome for all concerned if truth be told, was fun whilst it lasted though, we're well used to calamity over here :-)

The idea that Arsenal fans are gloating is bloody ridiculous.

We know our place and it's no longer in the top 6 but at least we haven't taken down our trousers and let you lot feck us up the proverbial...
Oh yes you did!!
You even dropped them in anticipation! Gazidis was so desperate for the deal, he called City this morning to give it the green light!
The sad fact is that Nasri was available for £4m, and he would've improved your midfield considerably

Dear all posters responding to me tonight, I tried to respond to all but given the number of replies, it was not possible, so apologies for that.

One last offering from me.

I'm not anti City.

I do like you try to play the game as it should and I've always admired Aguero and Silva, for example.

Given the likely winners of this seasons league, I don't want Spurs (obviously), nor Chelsea, nor Man Yoo, so frankly, you lot turn out to be the most acceptable of the likely contenders, at least as far as I'm concerned. Jesus, who'd have thought it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.