Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i said earlier, Missing out on Sanchez is just one of those things, more down to Arsenal's incompetence than anything. However, to not have a plan B is very poor on our part.

We're woefully short upfront the second one of Kun or Jesus gets injured or suspended.

Whilst im also disappointed, I just don't get this kind of thinking. I think we wanted Sanchez as he's one of a very small pool of players who was seemingly available and could genuinely improve us. There was no Plan B because what we already have is better than the next best thing available after him.

What if Kun and Jesus get injured? We have enough other players to move around to put a more than decent forward line together.

What if lukaku and rashford get injured? What if Alli and Kane get injured? What if morata and hazard get injured? What if Sanchez and lacazette get injured? What if mane and firmino get injured? We're miles better equipped than our rivals in that respect.

Was out for a while tonight. To confirm, City didn't go back in with a bid over £60m after the Lemar nonsense?

Genuinely quite surprised if that's the case. Thought it would go to £70m.

Finally over guys, everyone looses out here, especially Sanchez, we are having a laugh if we even try and claim some sort of victory.

Cheers for letting me post on the thread and being sound, ill stick around and vent my anger of our season on the General Arsenal
Thread if that's ok.
Agree with you.
I would have loved him but not unhappy that we didn't up the offer.

Wouldn't be too certain we'll ever see him in a City shirt now, but it'll be interesting to watch the fallout of this when the dust settles.

I think it's good to have a different fan bases perspective represented on here otherwise we can be in danger of believing our own view is correct just through lack of being challenged.

I think you did s good job of remaining civil and objective.

I have to say I would much rather be on our end of this mess than Arsenal fans TBH.

Only time will tell what the correct decision was.

Dear all posters responding to me tonight, I tried to respond to all but given the number of replies, it was not possible, so apologies for that.

One last offering from me.

I'm not anti City.

I do like you try to play the game as it should and I've always admired Aguero and Silva, for example.

Given the likely winners of this seasons league, I don't want Spurs (obviously), nor Chelsea, nor Man Yoo, so frankly, you lot turn out to be the most acceptable of the likely contenders, at least as far as I'm concerned. Jesus, who'd have thought it?

People are annoyed we've missed out, don't take it all too personally.

I'm not bitter towards Arsenal, they're in trouble and have a poor strategy but we've been at odds with each other too in the past.

The world will continue to spin tomorrow and the upset City fans will be fine by tomorrow evening.

Aguero will know that if city had their way then he would be third choice striker right now. Sanchez won't be the only player hurt by this whole saga.

Was out for a while tonight. To confirm, City didn't go back in with a bid over £60m after the Lemar nonsense?

Genuinely quite surprised if that's the case. Thought it would go to £70m.

No need, Arsenal had agreed to £55m + £5m in add on's. Going back again would of been throwing money away.

giphy.gif

Happy the JFE was all bravado also....

Breaking news:

Arsenal sign Man City forward, Alexis Sanchez, on a 10 month loan deal for £60m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.