Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Kroenke out. Wenger is the scape goat, though still is culpable.
I think you could do with sorting out this multi-ownership issue, it's only ever going to cause problems.

I can't help but like Wenger. He stood alone and toe to toe with the govan piss can for a good few years, so he deserves a tug of my forelock for that - if I had one.

No need, Arsenal had agreed to £55m + £5m in add on's. Going back again would of been throwing money away.
Just thought it would be a final offer regardless of a replacement or not. Let's face it, Arsenal have a fair bit of rebuilding to do and £70m is still a lot compared to nothing. The market could calm down again next summer for all we know.

Dear all posters responding to me tonight, I tried to respond to all but given the number of replies, it was not possible, so apologies for that.

One last offering from me.

I'm not anti City.

I do like you try to play the game as it should and I've always admired Aguero and Silva, for example.

Given the likely winners of this seasons league, I don't want Spurs (obviously), nor Chelsea, nor Man Yoo, so frankly, you lot turn out to be the most acceptable of the likely contenders, at least as far as I'm concerned. Jesus, who'd have thought it?

Fair enough mate and thanks for your comments on the board.

Neither Arsenal or City have won tonight but I do think Sanchez will give you everything over the course of the season (similar ilk to Tevez) and Lemar was heavily overpriced.

It does highlight the mismanagement at the club that two starters (Ox and Sanchez) at wkend could have been sold on the last day of the window. There does seem a lack of direction and leadership at the minute. Sadly, for you, this will probably be revisited again with Sanchez and Ozil in January

I think you could do with sorting out this multi-ownership issue, it's only ever going to cause problems.

I can't help but like Wenger. He stood alone and toe to toe with the govan piss can for a good few years, so he deserves a tug of my forelock for that - if I had one.

It's unsortable until Kroenke sells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.