Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm whether he is eligible to be signed by a prem club in Jan? I'm reading lots of contradicting stories

We can buy him for a cut-price fee in January once he enters the last six months of contract.

He can only leave for free in the summer of 2018 but foreign clubs can negotiate a pre-contract in January.

Can anyone confirm whether he is eligible to be signed by a prem club in Jan? I'm reading lots of contradicting stories
He can only sign for another club in Jan if Arsenal agree. In addition he can sign a binding pre contract agreement for the following season with overseas clubs without Arsenals consent but not English ones until the summer.

Only foreign clubs can discuss terms in January to sign him on a free at the end of the season. Domestic clubs can do it 1 month before his contract ends.

I have a feeling we'll go back for him in January with obviously a much lower offer (£20m-£25m).

I don't follow.

Make it idiot proof for me mate....

If you believe a lot of whats being said in France then Arsenal didn't make a bid to Monaco at all and why would you if you didn't get agreement from the player.
They've took the piss and now have a player who has stated his wish to leave, won't sign a new contract, will be well fucked off, have a split dressing room, a power usurped manager, a fan base that will turn on the player at every sub standard performance of which there will be many and they are reportedly "Delighted" Sanchez is staying. Oh well done!
Walks for free next year, talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face to the tune of 60 million, incredulous, they should be shot for business incompetence. So Sanchez, Ozil, Ox, Mustaphi, and Walcott and others if you believe some of the stories all want out. Will make for a beautiful decent into mediocrity. You can't buy class apparently.

time for Foden and Diaz to be mainstays on the bench, no excuses now. Anyone who refused to leave when offered the chance should be completely binned to just bare minimum training, no games not even EDS.

My days we have a self entitled fan base.

If a player we have offered a contract chooses to honour it then we should do.

Mangala, Delph will know they are not in the managers plans so it stands to reason game time should be limited. However, they should still receive full support and training from the club. If through injury or excelling in training they get a chance we want them fully ready.

Your idea is that we go into the season 1 CB down because he did not jump at the chance of going Palace? It sounds like he would have gone to Inter but the club did not agree due to the deal not suiting them.

Also I think Delph might play more then you think, his energy in midfield could prove valuable. However he's not a shiny new toy!

No reason for this not to happen in january.

all alexis has to do is tell arsenal that he will play from now till jan, if they let him go in january. If not, he doesnt play. We offer 30 million and arsenal take it
I think that'd work. It might give us the same boost that Tevez gave us when he came back off his golf break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.