Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks chaps.

January for £20m it is then.

I can live with that.

That's if Arsenal agree to it, depends on whether he kicks up a fuss over these next 4 months and makes it clear he couldn't give a shit about them. Won't be hard considering he'll be fuming when he gets back off international duty.

Woah, how disappointing. I went to bed when all the hype was in full flow and wake up to this :\

Is there any chance he could be one of the late deals to go through, maybe Arsenal just say fk it and sell?

He really looked thrilled in his pre-match interview tonight.

Looks well distracted thus far in the match itself, too. Chile are currently losing at home 0-1 to Paraguay on a Vidal own goal.

Now is the time for Pep to earn his wage. He has been given 3 top outfield players that should change the performance of any team in any time of footballing history. A world class left Back. A word class midfielder. A top English right back that in my opinion would be world class in a better international side. My message to him as a City fan,is, do what the world says you're good at and coach one or two of our kids to break through and be part of the best team that European has seen in the rest of my lifetime. That is all.

Now is the time for Pep to earn his wage. He has been given 3 top outfield players that should change the performance of any team in any time of footballing history. A world class left Back. A word class midfielder. A top English right back that in my opinion would be world class in a better international side. My message to him as a City fan,is, do what the world says you're good at and coach one or two of our kids to break through and be part of the best team that European has seen in the rest of my lifetime. That is all.

Absolutely this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.