Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will let you guys carry on and make your bets.

Speak to you again when he signs the new contract no hiding...

I will let you guys carry on and make your bets.

Speak to you again when he signs the new contract no hiding...

Just to clarify, by new contract are you meaning he commits his future or there is a mutual understanding for him to play this season and be sold end of the year for a reasonable price?

Just to clarify, by new contract are you meaning he commits his future or there is a mutual understanding for him to play this season and be sold end of the year for a reasonable price?
I mean he will sign a new contract and remain at Arsenal for a couple of years of not longer.

They aren't going to find a replacement in January; who's going there, especially if they struggle? They knew all along we wanted him and could have been looking months ago. Everyone already knows he's unhappy -- him acting out doesn't change anything and only damages him. I know he has the rep as being volatile, but my guess is he pulls a Milner and keeps his head down instead. He isn't going AWOL like Tevez.

They decided to sell after the performance against the dippers

IMO Wenger knew then he was fucked with regards to motivating Sanchez and Ox

Why on earth would he do them the favour of signing so they can get a fee when he can leave for nowt and goes wherever he wants to go? ridiculous idea

I mean he will sign a new contract and remain at Arsenal for a couple of years of not longer.

Ah right, bold statement that is, I could see a new contract but an agreement that he leaves end of the season like Suarez at the absolute most but Sanchez wasting his final peak years at Arsenal? Can't see it.

Why on earth would he do them the favour of signing so they can get a fee when he can leave for nowt and goes wherever he wants to go? ridiculous idea

I can only see Sanchez signing a new deal if he gets paid massively and has a release clause inserted that is a lot less than they could have got this year.

Ah right, bold statement that is, I could see a new contract but an agreement that he leaves end of the season like Suarez at the absolute most but Sanchez wasting his final peak years at Arsenal? Can't see it.
He could come back and do the full on strike thing but just can't see it.

Like I say if I'm wrong happy to admit it.

Just think Arsenal and Wenger probably know his state of mind and think they can get him back on side.

Last edited:
Why would he trust them to let him go where he wants when he can go for free?

Why would he trust them to let him go where he wants when he can go for free?

A release clause ties Arsenals hand and I wouldn't have it any higher than £30M. Every club would pay that even if he is 29. Again, that is the best Arsenal can do in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.