Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
A release clause ties Arsenals hand and I wouldn't have it any higher than £30M. Every club would pay that even if he is 29. Again, that is the best Arsenal can do in my opinion.
I still don't get why he would sign anything with them when he can just walk away or if they have any sense take some money for him in jan,he owes them nothing after yesterday

I still don't get why he would sign anything with them when he can just walk away or if they have any sense take some money for him in jan,he owes them nothing after yesterday

For sure I agree but if they offer him the wages Oxlade-Chamberlain was due on top of his own and maybe more then he may be swayed.

He is mad if he does even for more money

All depends if every top team refuse to pay a fee for him, whatever it may be. He could sign this, get paid handsomely and still get his move in the end. If it didn't work that way then he'd have made a daft move if he really is motivated to win.

So folk who were saying its done, lump money on. Stop flapping. Are now saying Its done in Jan stop flapping and i'll bet you as much as you want. Lol.

Arsenal are FUBAR.

Ozil and Sanchez will leave on a free in 9 months. Simple. They are not going to hang around at the pinnacle of their career to fight for 4th place, and generally miss out on that year after year.

Put yourself in their shoes, football superstar, what do you want? Trophies. Will you get them at arsenal? No. Simple.

Won't be long till lacazette triggers on and he will be off before he gets too old too.

Wenger fucked it by not selling. Pocket the cash and reinvest. He knew a bud was always going to come.

And before you say it, arsenal have had Sanchez long enough, and you still didn't get top 4 with him, so why on earth put all your eggs in one basket and keep him for the same again to happen this season? All other teams strengthened significantly.

Bye bye arsenal. Been nice to see you at the top but I will enjoy watching your descent.

Obviously Lancazette must be the messiah, will he single handedly get the arse top 4.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.