Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
no way I want Sanchez in our team. Just watching the Eve Ars game and he has no joy when his team score3s, does he even care about the team? then his fellow team m8 misplaces a pass to him and he is flapping his arms and shouting at his own team m8. Keep that shit somewhere else, dont bring it here

He doesn't want to be there, fans booing him, tension with Wenger, of course he can't wait to leave

The guy just wants what he wants and if he dont get it he throws a hissy fit. I am sure Pep would have to put him in his place if he takes the same appraoch at City just like Yaya
Don't you think Pep already knows what he's like a bit more than you.
After all he was his manager and Barca and I'm guessing you neither work at Barca or Arsenal?

The guy just wants what he wants and if he dont get it he throws a hissy fit. I am sure Pep would have to put him in his place if he takes the same appraoch at City just like Yaya
Pep has managed him before and he won't have that attitude here,why you wouldn't want to add a world class player to the team i don't know or care tbf

I don’t think Pep would even consider buying Sanchez if he had the slightest belief Alexis could disrupt the dressing room.

Alexis would be joining knowing that he will be rotated and might have to sit out some important games. I’m sure he has agreed and is ready to win trophies. A major plus is Chile not going to the WC, this means he will be fresh and ready in summer while other attackers will be coming back tired.

Right now we have Sterling, Aguero, Jesus, Sane. 4 players for 3 positions. One injury and 3 players have to play every game otherwise there is a major drop off in the quality. Sanchez being so expierenced can teach our youngsters a lot.

The balance would be perfect IMO. 2 older expierenced players that have won a lot in Sanchez and Aguero mentoring our 3 youngsters with great potential.

I guarantee we will see a different Sanchez than the one playing right now for Arsenal.

£20m in January is an absolute no brainer.

Don't you think Pep already knows what he's like a bit more than you.
After all he was his manager and Barca and I'm guessing you neither work at Barca or Arsenal?
then lets all stop having any opinion. wtf

the guys shown his potential for a showing how loyal he is to the team he plays for, whats to say he doesnt act the same at city. The squad at the moment is on fire and working well together, why upset things that are actually not only not broke but purring along nicely.

If it is because we need someone to take the strain off the 7 goal scorers we have already in January then why spend £30m on some guy for a half a season. Youths are waiting to be tried and this is the perfect opportunity to do it. No need for Sanchez imo

then lets all stop having any opinion. wtf

the guys shown his potential for a showing how loyal he is to the team he plays for, whats to say he doesnt act the same at city. The squad at the moment is on fire and working well together, why upset things that are actually not only not broke but purring along nicely.

If it is because we need someone to take the strain off the 7 goal scorers we have already in January then why spend £30m on some guy for a half a season. Youths are waiting to be tried and this is the perfect opportunity to do it. No need for Sanchez imo
You mean you do work at Arsenal or Barca?!

You mean you do work at Arsenal or Barca?!
Not only that, we got Sane, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus, they are not going to be dropped for some new guy all of a sudden, I'd be fucked off. So then we use Sanchez as a sub, and he will be happy with that? Nah, i think Pep wanted him at the start, but he has seen how things are going now and wont go for him. Of course things could change between now and jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.