Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand why some on here dont want him but I think you are going to have to get used to idea.
In the summer he told his teamates for Chile where he was going. Our interest is not going to wane simply because he costs less. He is part of Peps plan whether we agree or not. For me cant wait to see him in blue, he will bring something at the period of the season when we are usually a little bit off colour football wise.

I hope he plays today and,as long as we win,i hope he has a blinder.

Such a display might help give a few heads a much needed wobble.

I hope he plays today and,as long as we win,i hope he has a blinder.

Such a display might help give a few heads a much needed wobble.

If he knows he is coming here I would be shocked if he puts in maximum effort.

I would expect him to be professional but also to do only the minimum.

I fully expect him to put in his best performance of the season today, has to prove to the manager, owner and fans that he is worth us paying a fee in January for him and guys he is a model professional if he plays below par because he thinks he moving to us in January I wouldn't want him here, arsenal are the ones paying his wages he owes them his all.

He was on the receiving end of a few tasty challenges in the first half, today.

Still a threat, but when your team is forty yards behind you, what hope do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.