Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I clocked on to his attitude last season. Throws his hands in the air, constantly whinging. I think he will give us a boost in January if he signs, just don’t like what I’ve been seeing from him.

I would be more worried if he didn’t show any attitude playing for such a spineless Arsenal side that expect him to do everything himself.

I think he has too much respect for the gaffer to misbehave at City. Add to that the fact that should he sign mid season he will be in amongst a squad of players who've managed pretty well without him so far, so I doubt he'll roll up acting all Billy Big Bollocks. It's clear that he wants out of the club for the simple reason that they do not match his ambition. He's 28 and wants to be playing at the absolute top level winning trophies and collecting medals, not scraping around for fourth spot.

If he's genuinely determined that he only wants to come to us, we should bide our time until summer and nab him on a free. Don't put a penny in that club's bank account. Fuck them.

I think he has too much respect for the gaffer to misbehave at City. Add to that the fact that should he sign mid season he will be in amongst a squad of players who've managed pretty well without him so far, so I doubt he'll roll up acting all Billy Big Bollocks. It's clear that he wants out of the club for the simple reason that they do not match his ambition. He's 28 and wants to be playing at the absolute top level winning trophies and collecting medals, not scraping around for fourth spot.
This attitude problem is a non-issue for me. A few at Arsenal started to mention it after it became clear he wasn't going to renew his contract. His attitude and professionalism is an asset not a liability. I don't think he's better than any of the players we have though, so I don't see the point in signing him, and we have 5 forwards who are all internationals plus the very best young players in that position.

Sanchez had his attractions in the Summer because we had problems last season with converting chances, and possibly a mentality issue as well. That's fixed on both scores, and Sanchez's game has dipped. You cannot buy a player of his type, and ignore his dip in form.

Absolutely no worries about sanchez's behaviour or attitude whatsoever. Guys given absolutely everything for years and he's had enough. Will soon be destroying teams with a smile on his face in blue

I'd have him here at the drop of an hat,watched him Sunday he worked is bollocks off fantastic footballer see you after chrimbo Alexis.

Hopefully you are right!!

To play as well has he has, to get to his level and play with the intensity he does you have to be giving absolutely everything and be right on the cusp of boiling over. I think most/all players can only give that for so long and be let down by the cowards around them before theyve had enough. We've seen it with De bruyne lately - little signs of almost boiling over, but that's just cos hes playing at his absolute maximum, competing with everything he's got. I reckon if you put Kev or anyone similar in a situation to what Sanchez has had you'd see the attitude dip and/or the form drop. It's very different to the attitude shown by the likes of Ozil and Nasri for example - poncey little wimps with no bottle who should be avoided.

On top of that he's got the promised land - Pep and our team playing the way we are, waiting right here for him with open arms. Hurry up Alexis lad, if you need a lift up gimme a shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.