Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he can't play on the right, suggesting Sané wouldn't be the biggest miss.
Who can't play on the right? Sanchez? Sanè? Or both?
They have all played auxillary positions away from their main position but for their main position only Sane is not covered (I'll ignore KDB for now). In terms of main position:
Sterling is covered by Bernardo.
Aguero is covered by Jesus (And vice versa).
Getting Sanchez would mean we have two players whose main position is left right and centre.
We would be better able to survive an injury to Sane and be able to rest him before CL games.

Definitely better with Sanchez. He's a battler and can energise a flagging/tired team. Tevez was similar, and i think all teams need that kind of player.

Definitely better with Sanchez. He's a battler and can energise a flagging/tired team. Tevez was similar, and i think all teams need that kind of player.

Agree with this. I'm convinced Alexis would be an incredible signing. It could allow us to rest players, something we'll need to do with how packed our January schedule is.

Agree with this. I'm convinced Alexis would be an incredible signing. It could allow us to rest players, something we'll need to do with how packed our January schedule is.
Even if he's struggling at the moment? He would have been perfect a couple of seasons ago for sure. In my opinion he's not quick enough now to play as forward and could end up blocking the progression of younger players next season.

Even if he's struggling at the moment? He would have been perfect a couple of seasons ago for sure. In my opinion he's not quick enough now to play as forward and could end up blocking the progression of younger players next season.

I don't think he's struggling. He's simply playing for a rubbish team with rubbish players. He's not in great shape either, but I think the possibility of working with Pep will revive him somewhat.

Who is quicker, Bernardo Silva or Sanchez?
Silva I think. He glides over the pitch with the ball tied to his feet. Silva can beat players because he throws them off balance with his ball control, and has the pace to run away and put himself between him and the opponent. Sanchez was more explosive. I don't think we have seen the best of Bernardo Silva because he's on the periphery of or team. Again I can't quantify it for you. It's just my impression based on what I have seen.

Get him in ASAP in January. We need fresh players with the amount of games we face in the second half of the season.

Silva I think. He glides over the pitch with the ball tied to his feet. Silva can beat players because he throws them off balance with his ball control, and has the pace to run away and put himself between him and the opponent. Sanchez was more explosive. I don't think we have seen the best of Bernardo Silva because he's on the periphery of or team. Again I can't quantify it for you. It's just my impression based on what I have seen.
I would have said Sanchez was quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.