Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if he had 12months left on his contract, there might be a small chance but really cant see this happening....and even less likely Arsenal would sell him to us! Great player but with a £26mil striker joining in Jan, is there really enough space in the squad? if we were going to do anther big singing before the window shuts, I think CM or a defender alot more important...

Can't see it happening, but the comedy value of the Tarquins going into meltdown if it did, would be brilliant.

I assume he means force a move by telling Wenger he wants to come to us

Sterling did nothing wrong, he made it clear once we sounded him out that he wanted the move to his club. The same can be said for probably 80% of the footballers who move clubs.

Its a no-brainer get shut of navas and nasri and get him in next summer another cntrl midfielder 2 full bks and a center bk and we are pretty freightning!

Never going to happen,we don't need him now
This ! With Sterling, Nolito, Sane, Navas, KDB, Silva, Aguero and Kelechi that is 6 players for 3 positions. I am sure we won't have another one considering we still have Jesus to come in December. That is 7 players in the squad. Most of these players would expect to have a lot of game time than just back ups (except Kelechi in a way). There is just no space in the XI for him, heck there isn't space for Silva in our XI !

We are full in all positions even if we move out Mangala, Nasri and Bony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.