Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love this to happen, but I doubt there is anything in the Bony to Arsenal links.
It could be us trying to get a bit more out of Everton or Arsenal putting pressure on Lyon for Lacazette.
Arsenal being linked to Mahrez and Icardi brings hope I suppose, but that's all it will be...hope.

This ! With Sterling, Nolito, Sane, Navas, KDB, Silva, Aguero and Kelechi that is 6 players for 3 positions. I am sure we won't have another one considering we still have Jesus to come in December. That is 7 players in the squad. Most of these players would expect to have a lot of game time than just back ups (except Kelechi in a way). There is just no space in the XI for him, heck there isn't space for Silva in our XI !

We are full in all positions even if we move out Mangala, Nasri and Bony.

7 players for the front 3 positions & Silva/Kdb/Yaya for the AM - so 10 players for 4 positions; Cant wait to see all the combinations Pep will create, not to mention all the interchanging of roles;

Now what we need is proper GK to CB to Midfield build-up;

I think it would be quite silly to sign Alexis, we already have a wealth of talent & options on either side with Sterling, Nolito, Sane and Navas with Gabriel Jesus & Marlos Moreno coming in next season as well. Highly doubt we get him to be perfectly honest.

7 players for the front 3 positions & Silva/Kdb/Yaya for the AM - so 10 players for 4 positions; Cant wait to see all the combinations Pep will create, not to mention all the interchanging of roles;

Now what we need is proper GK to CB to Midfield build-up;

Oops forgot Zinchenko, whom I think Pep rates highly for his intelligence; So 11 players for front 4 positions with Yaya capable of CB, Navas capable of RB in Pep's system;

On second thoughts, certainly a tall physical striker is needed, mostly for occasional matches to prove much needed Plan B/C/Ds; Maybe Pep might pickup Mario Gomez? Bony is young and less suited to Pep, though he does hold-up well. Would be criminal to waste his playing time in the bench. He can be prolific for many teams in the PL

Oops forgot Zinchenko, whom I think Pep rates highly for his intelligence; So 11 players for front 4 positions with Yaya capable of CB, Navas capable of RB in Pep's system;

On second thoughts, certainly a tall physical striker is needed, mostly for occasional matches to prove much needed Plan B/C/Ds; Maybe Pep might pickup Mario Gomez? Bony is young and less suited to Pep, though he does hold-up well. Would be criminal to waste his playing time in the bench. He can be prolific for many teams in the PL

navas as RB ffs he couldnt tackle a fish and chip supper.

Can hardly blame the lad if he is looking elsewhere, I would be tired of only ever being able to rely on some decent football from Ozil and the manager bringing in people like Holding and the Japanese striker.

Seeing what we have been doing in the transfer market and the CFA etc would turn anyone's head. A club showing a bit of ambition.

Pep brought him to Barca as well didn't he?

Can hardly blame the lad if he is looking elsewhere, I would be tired of only ever being able to rely on some decent football from Ozil and the manager bringing in people like Holding and the Japanese striker.

Seeing what we have been doing in the transfer market and the CFA etc would turn anyone's head. A club showing a bit of ambition.

Pep brought him to Barca as well didn't he?
Yeah, he beat us to his signature. I think we signed Sergio after losing out to Pep's Barca for Sanchez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.