Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay a maximum of £20m on January 1st with the bid lowered each week.

Otherwise wait until summer. He will have many suitors but we should convince him if not we move on to a new target it’s not the end of the world.
You know I love the don't overpay philosophy.

I'm seconding this.

I'm seconding this.

Fuck that, pay what it takes to win the league and as much more as possible.

£20m is nothing in modern top level football, nor is £40m or £50m really, especially to us.

But glory and domination are priceless.

I'm seconding this.

I’m starting to warm to this philosophy :)

In the summer I really wanted VVD but now I see it would be a waste to throw £70m on him.

Love pointing out that De Bruyne is still our record signing.

We get it you don't want him,are you a gooner?

We can't have it all.
We need to decide to take risk with Diaz or buy established player like Sanchez.

I think for the starting Eleven you need established players ( Sane, Aguero & Sterling ), but for the bench we can take risk with Diaz or any other talented youngster.

Pay a maximum of £20m on January 1st with the bid lowered each week.
51ZWS%2BH80yL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

We can't have it all.
We need to decide to take risk with Diaz or buy established player like Sanchez.

I think for the starting Eleven you need established players ( Sane, Aguero & Sterling ), but for the bench we can take risk with Diaz or any other talented youngster.
That's great as a romantic view, however in the heat of the PL, we need 18 players of the highest standard underpinned by top academy products who can be used in lower grade matches if we're comfortably ahead.

ManUre got away with playing kids 27 years ago, where their main competition were Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle & Blackburn. After that, the PL opposition quality fell off a cliff edge.

As Pep said, our kids need to be brought through gradually, & played as & when needed & when deserved, & not because of a 'We need to take risks with our academy kids' doctrine.

The only 'risk' involved with that strategy, will be to our academy kids' confidence & our title chances.

Last edited:
I’m starting to warm to this philosophy :)

In the summer I really wanted VVD but now I see it would be a waste to throw £70m on him.

Love pointing out that De Bruyne is still our record signing.
How much was Debryune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.