Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a 3000 page thread which could be compressed to about 10 pages of different opinions before they were repeated. Classic and still not over. Yet again just buy him city whatever the costs.

.. do we still need this guy? IMHO - yes, we dont have enough depth in our squad when it comes to scoring goals. Or..?

I certainly wouldn’t be paying silly money to get him in January! Give him a nice butty in the summer and top wages and tell Arsenal to shove it! He can make a deal in January, and know he is coming while looking forward to a lovely summer break with his feet up and a nice sunny tour of America. However, he might want to come in January for the CL and PL run ins, so he may put pressure on The Arse to let him go on the cheap? Either way, I’d hate to fund their next superstar by paying them for him after the way they fucked us about this past summer.

I think the lure of a potential PL winners medal will have this guy rushing to make this happen!

Quality of that level doesn't become available very often so it would be madness not to get him if we can and what better time than 2/1!

The current crop in sky blue ALL can....they usually just choose not to, which infuriates me as much as it appears to infuriate you!

Three times yesterday I thought my head was going to explode. They all turn and look sheepishly at Pep, as well, but I somehow imagine they're looking at me, guiltily. All the time my heart rate climbs and I feel a tingling in my...

I've convinced myself that Sanchez would be good for my health.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.