Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Liverpool were in for him last summer he would gone on striker demanded a move and downed tools. We don’t want to upset anyone is this the right way?

If Liverpool were in for him last summer he would gone on striker demanded a move and downed tools. We don’t want to upset anyone is this the right way?
Yes it is. Hence why we ended up with Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Bernardo and Danilo whilst Liverpool had to issue a public apology to Southampton for tapping up.

Yes it is. Hence why we ended up with Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Bernardo and Danilo whilst Liverpool had to issue a public apology to Southampton for tapping up.

I agree it’s the right but when you look at the Sanchez debacle would it of made any difference? Would he be playing in a city shirt now if he did.

I agree it’s the right but when you look at the Sanchez debacle would it of made any difference? Would he be playing in a city shirt now if he did.
Maybe, but Tevez tried that to leave City. **** move and I would not want a player who did that. Also Txiki's biggest strength is his relationship/network with other big wigs, no point pissing them off. Madrid signed Kaka from Milan due to Perez and Galliani having a close friendship.

Arsenal has recalled Lucas Perez who is on loan to Deportivo La Coruna. Hes a poor man's Alexis Sanchez .. I guess Sanchez deal is on its way to being done!

I'd have been happy enough to get him.in the summer, but now Arsenal know we have Jesus injured, they'll try and fleece as much from.us as possible. Nacho fee should be enough to do business. And we have to do business ASAP.

Arsenal has recalled Lucas Perez who is on loan to Deportivo La Coruna. Hes a poor man's Alexis Sanchez .. I guess Sanchez deal is on its way to being done!
Hadn't heard that, very interesting. Though might be more with Giroud being injured and Walcott apparently leaving this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.