Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of being cup tied, what’s the story with Sanchez and the champions league ?

I’m sure it’s been discussed here before but for the life of me I can’t remember. !!!

Thanks to Wenger's brilliance, they are arsing about on Thu nights so he would be available for CL.

Arsenal are too incompetent for anything to be negotiated in good faith.

Speaking of being cup tied, what’s the story with Sanchez and the champions league ?

I’m sure it’s been discussed here before but for the life of me I can’t remember. !!!

Only 1 player that played the group stage of Europa league can be registered in UCL.

Both Sanchez and Martinez played there.

Martinez is more needed now .. an underrated ball playing center back who can also play left back.

Some interesting points in Wenger's post match presser about the pen, refs and Sanchez, if you like...
Sanchez only from 3:03...

One draw and this thread has got some serious traction. Strange that it's always and only the last match that counts.

The injury to KDB was always going to happen because to maim him is the only way to stop him. If the ref's had more bollocks and sent the likes of Ali and Puncheon off for these horrific tackles it would set the president. Instead we are approaching a crucial part of the season, where we've had previous wobbles with no Kev and no Dave. This is where Pep will have to earn his corn, both on the pitch and in the transfer window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.