Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real Madrid turn down a bid from Arsenal for James Rodriguez.

lol DT. Even those who, bizarrely, don't want Sanchez on here must admit it will be fun to rub this arrogant shitstains' face in it if we get him.

His Bellerin video is hilarious...he goes says how much of a fool Bellerin is for wanting to go to Barca and how he'll get found out and laughed out of there because he's a pace merchant who can't cross...then says he's worth £60m.

He's an angry breaver, isn't he? Makes me laugh, he says they can match wages but then goes on to say they can't match ambition. Yeah, that's why he's coming to city pal!

What they actually say is irrelevent, they make a living out of getting worked up and shoutey over anything Arsenal related so fans of everyone except Arsenal can laugh at them.

What they actually say is irrelevent, they make a living out of getting worked up and shoutey over anything Arsenal related so fans of everyone except Arsenal can laugh at them.

At least little Shauny wright club shop is positive about his club.

His Bellerin video is hilarious...he goes says how much of a fool Bellerin is for wanting to go to Barca and how he'll get found out and laughed out of there because he's a pace merchant who can't cross...then says he's worth £60m.

He's thick as. Surely he watches his videos back and thinks yeah I've sort of contradicted myself there. Ah well I'll put it on the net so everyone can see how much of a clown I am.

You're getting mixed up with the Bosman ruling, under which he can sign a pre-contract with another club six months from the end of his current deal.

The elite European clubs have an informal agreement not to sign players from one another using the Webster ruling, which involves the player buying out the last year of his contract.
I am old, having a very senior moment double checks to make sure got the shoes on the right feet. :-)

Alexis Sanchez on his future: "The truth is that my agent will see to it. He knows and he will sit down with the club to see what is best."

Alexis Sanchez on his future: "I would like many things, but right now I am only thinking about the national team." [Cooperativa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.