Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest City watch podcast suggests he wants to come to us.....but it might be a protracted affair......and Arsenal may dig their heels in and not sell him to us this summer.

http://www.mancitytalk.co.uk/manchester-city-podcasts

It's a great podcast so thanks to the City watch team for giving us these great pods close season.

They will sell if he wont sign a new deal. Cant afford a 50mil hit. Nobody can when the money can be used to reinvest.

They will sell if he wont sign a new deal. Cant afford a 50mil hit. Nobody can when the money can be used to reinvest.

I was just stating what I heard in the pod. The pod mentions a couple of players to appease their fans. But it's a great pod and an enjoyable way to 40 minutes of your time escaping the realities of the real World, and the election special.

Latest City watch podcast suggests he wants to come to us.....but it might be a protracted affair......and Arsenal may dig their heels in and not sell him to us this summer.

http://www.mancitytalk.co.uk/manchester-city-podcasts

It's a great podcast so thanks to the City watch team for giving us these great pods close season.

Give your thanks to @BillyShears brotherman... the podcasts are absolutely brillliant, but he's putting them together under the name 93:20 now, not as part or CityWatch.

The podcasts pretty much became my football banter partners when my kids were born and I couldn't get to games or the pub to watch!!

Give your thanks to @BillyShears brotherman... the podcasts are absolutely brillliant, but he's putting them together under the name 93:20 now, not as part or CityWatch.

The podcasts pretty much became my football banter partners when my kids were born and I couldn't get to games or the pub to watch!!

Absolutely agree they are brilliant, and I listen to everyone of them. I hadn't twigged they were as 93.20. I don't do twitter, but I still want to say a huge thanks to @BillyShears for putting these pods together, they can't be easy and must take time and effort to set up. Brilliant job and greatly appreciated!!

Don't know why there even sources denying he isn't possibly linked to us. Adebayor, Toure, Clichy, Samri.... no way they would give a up such a player to a rival!

I wouldn't put it past their board to use this mbappe to Arsenal nonsense to distract the fans while selling Alexis to us, we get the deal done, Mbappe stays at Monaco and Arsne has a ready excuse for the fans that will be right pissed off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.