Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's weird how the "reliable" sources like: The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Kicker etc....are all about Sanchez to Bayern. City are just a small side interest. But no real contender.

Then there is basically Sam Lee from Goal.....and some Chilean journalist who are reporting he prefers City. And that City are confident of getting him.

Who to believe?

It's weird how the "reliable" sources like: The Times, Telegraph, Guardian, Kicker etc....are all about Sanchez to Bayern. City are just a small side interest. But no real contender.

Then there is basically Sam Lee from Goal.....and some Chilean journalist who are reporting he prefers City. And that City are confident of getting him.

Who to believe?
Best not to believe the uk written media that panders to the 700 million morons

Who to believe?

Who to believe?? A Chilean journalist who is always bang on with Chilean players? Sam lee who gets fed info by city? A Barcelona journalist who is big mates with pep and txiki or.........the British media.......

Who to believe?

Do you believe anything else in the UK press? They don't have much of a clue.

Folks on ArsenalMania are pretty much confident that they won't sell him to City at any cost

Folks on ArsenalMania are pretty much confident that they won't sell him to City at any cost
depends how much Sanchez wants City.
Not sure if I'm right here,so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm under the impression that if Sanchez digs his heels in and refuses to go anywhere other than City,he will then see out the last year of his contract and go for free....OR Arsenal sell to us and take the cash.
If Sanchez wants us badly,then we're in the driving seat,it's too much money for them to lose.
That right?

depends how much Sanchez wants City.
Not sure if I'm right here,so someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm under the impression that if Sanchez digs his heels in and refuses to go anywhere other than City,he will then see out the last year of his contract and go for free....OR Arsenal sell to us and take the cash.
If Sanchez wants us badly,then we're in the driving seat,it's too much money for them to lose.
That right?

Yeah that's right mate. I think mullock said the same that city ant Sanchez to stand firm in his desire to come to us

Who to believe?

Maks Cardenas is pretty close to Chilean players he is all so with them in russia at the moment for the confederations cup and has never really been wrong about Chilean players when it comes to any news as far as i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.