Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any mention of a fee mate? Not that i expect my club to spend any of it, Walcott will probably be "like a new signing."!
Robbie mentioned on his AFTV vlog yesterday morning that a deal was close for around 17 mil. He was obviously off the mark as it will probably be double that if we do sign him this month.

Alexis unlikely join before the Liverpool game. I think you've all conveniently forgotten that the reason Alexis didn't join on deadline day was due Arsenal failing to secure a replacement. Why would it be any different now? I've heard that Arsenal are not close to signing anyone let alone an Alexis replacement.

Last edited:
Still arguing the toss but City are in no position to haggle if we now need to bring it forward.

I would take a guess at a £25m fee with some achievable add-ons, so you guys can attempt to save face.

Robbie mentioned on his AFTV vlog yesterday morning that a deal was close for around 17 mil. He was obviously off the mark as it will probably be double that if we do sign him this month.

Cheers guys. I'm not even too fussed about him going, & i wish him all the best, he deserves more. He's not been the same player for us this season, & the resignation that he's going has been a long time coming. I'd even let Man Utd have Ozil if he isn't signing a new deal. Will almost be a relief to see the saga's ending, or that could be a sign of the current apathy feeling.
Our problems run a lot deeper than losing 1 or 2 of our best players.

I don't know why Arsenal should be quibbling over a couple of million. Surely its worth more to then in the quest for a top 4 place if we have him to help us get maximum points off their rivals.

Alexis 100% won't join before the Liverpool game, he'll most likely join last week of Jan. I think you've all conveniently forgotten that the reason Alexis didn't join on deadline day was due Arsenal failing to secure a replacement. Why would it be any different now? I've heard that Arsenal are not close to signing anyone let alone an Alexis replacement.
This fuckin' guy

Alexis 100% won't join before the Liverpool game, he'll most likely join last week of Jan. I think you've all conveniently forgotten that the reason Alexis didn't join on deadline day was due Arsenal failing to secure a replacement. Why would it be any different now? I've heard that Arsenal are not close to signing anyone let alone an Alexis replacement.

Which charity will you give your house to, if you'e wrong?

Cheers guys. I'm not even too fussed about him going, & i wish him all the best, he deserves more. He's not been the same player for us this season, & the resignation that he's going has been a long time coming. I'd even let Man Utd have Ozil if he isn't signing a new deal. Will almost be a relief to see the saga's ending, or that could be a sign of the current apathy feeling.
Our problems run a lot deeper than losing 1 or 2 of our best players.
watching your post match vlogs when you lose is good entertainment especially DT Claud and Troops. Arsenal should be doing better than they are, but watching their rants reminds me of when we were in the old third division. If Arsenal ever plunged to those depths I doubt they would keep their sanity, and it would be interesting to see how big your average crowd would be.

I hope you beat Chelsea in the semi. Good luck Gunner and chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.