Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we're getting to the crux of it. Which is why I said I was wary. Jesus is only out short term. I'm just worried when all fit that Aguero and Sanchez will want to fit in to 2 slots out of three leaving the other 3 for one.

They'll be rotated. Yes, someone will get pissed off if we get to a CL final but whoever plays best will get the gig. That would happen anyway because if everyone was fully fit the likes of Bernardo, Gundogan, Jesus, Kompany, Danilo, Bravo would all be sat on the bench for the final anyway. If we get there, we have to accept some of our players won't be happy but it's up to them to win Pep's favour. If you can't rise to the challenge of keeping Alexis Sanchez out of the team for the biggest games then you're going to struggle to realise your potential. They have to be challenged and kept motivated.

Why does a possible Sanchez arrival mean we wave goodbye to Sergio 2012 Tevez, Aguero,Ballo and Edin and we still didnt win it in a canter

He was awful in his last season, but before that he was very good for us. Solid and dependable for a number of years and played a big part in two title wins.

He was bad post-2014, but up til then he was worthy of being in a league winning side.

I'm so glad we don't have the Clichy/Kolarov cycle any more though - Play Clichy until he gets injured or his lack of attacking output becomes an issue. Kolarov comes in and everyone loves his attacking contribution until he slowly becomes a liability in defence and we're crying out for Clichy to get back. Then Clichy plays until he's injured or his lack of attacking output becomes an issue. Kolarov comes in and everyone loves his attacking contribution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.