Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate, not sure some people above feel the same haha. It's only my own personal feelings, I'm not 1 of these 'new fans' where everything is all sugar, or all shite, or try and portray too much 'self entitlement.' Just come on to give some honest views.

Thanks. Ignore the assholes.

Thanks mate, not sure some people above feel the same haha. It's only my own personal feelings, I'm not 1 of these 'new fans' where everything is all sugar, or all shite, or try and portray too much 'self entitlement.' Just come on to give some honest views.

Different people have different views that's what makes a forum

Keep posting

It's not about getting dropped from the National Team, of course he wouldn't get dropped.

It's more his sense of pride he has in his own performance, he wants to play well, he wants to be the main man, he likes the adulation. He'll want to be in good form going into the world cup, not to get in the team because that's a given, but to give him the best chance to perform well on the world stage.

He's just laid on a great assist vs Russia i think a minute after coming on which shows what he offers in the final 3rd.

sanchez looked frustrated all season and I'm not sure he was back to his usual self as you put it,and he could play shit all next season and still get into the chile squad.

imo arsenal are not ambitious enough for sanchez,your board and management really don't give a fuck about winning the league, or to be honest what the fans think, just happy to finish in the top four and make plenty of money and it pleases me because in the league of arrogant fans, self entitled fans you lot are joint first in the league, despicable fans, you've stagnated as a club, could of done something about it but didn't have the bollox.

I hope its a long slow painful time for arsenal fans ,your a whinging spiteful bunch of self entitled ,gobshites Viva la Revolution.

oh and whilst I'm at it arsenal tv have made arsenal fans a laughing stock.
The lad has shown good manners posting in here so this is a little out of order to be fair.

The lad has shown good manners posting in here so this is a little out of order to be fair.
I used to post on 606 when we were shite and the torrent of abuse we got from arsenal supports has left a scar , i actually dislike them more than united fans.

I went a little over the top and apologise for that, his posts didn't deserve that, just a little tired and grumpy after a hard day.

I used to post on 606 when we were shite and the torrent of abuse we got from arsenal supports has left a scar , i actually dislike them more than united fans.

I went a little over the top and apologise for that, his posts didn't deserve that, just a little tired and grumpy after a hard day.
Agree about them being ****s mate, I've been going out with one for 18 fucking years! Ger is a sound lad though imo.

apologies mate, got myself worked up into a lather , not usually an arse.(well I am,but not on bluemoon)

apologies mate, got myself worked up into a lather , not usually an arse.(well I am,but not on bluemoon)

No problem mate, I know theres a fair number of fuds within our support, especially online nowadays.

I used to post a bit in the Arsenal thread the past couple of years as I like to discuss and debate with fans of different clubs, but a few folk just liked to rant and fume so I just backed off a bit haha.

It's Friday, enjoy your weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.