Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't take him over Allardyce !
I was asking Gunner ger as they are in a death by thousand cuts syndrome. As the rags took winning 2 cups over long time planning, throwing the so called "united way" in the bin and seeing that Arsenal when Wenger goes, are going to be in a similar situation, I wonder if their fans would want instant results or be willing to be patient and build a new team.

It is not a good sign when all you have left is to react and try to steal other teams transfers. An own coherent transfer planning is what you need to create a team. May this panic mode continue for a very long time!
Do you remember when they used to say that about us

Arsenal have little incentive to do this quickly. May not be the asset he was for them, but why should they rush to get him out of their club. It will mostly likely be a deal done late in the window. All a little pointless really as I am hoping by then that Jesus will be back in training.

If they can cast their memory back to August they might get a reminder that the same lack of incentive cost them at least £30M.

2 united mates been on saying the bottom line is that they have to bid, they are panicking that they are consistently falling behind City

Lot of truth in that comment mate to be fair to them both

As long as United carry on worrying about not falling behind they'll just continue to do so.

They just need to accept that they'll be behind for a while, put in a long term strategy, build a young team around that strategy and aim to be back competing at the highest level in 2 seasons time. They could have done that 4 years ago, but instead have lurched from "Ooh that Dutch bloke did well in the world cup" to "Ooh Jose's been fired, let's get him" "Ooh Lukaku is for sale and might be going to Chelsea? Let's get him!".

Signing Sanchez makes no sense for United. He's coming here as the cherry on top of a cake that's been made over 3 or 4 seasons. United signing him would be dumping a cherry on top of some bags of flour and an egg.

Arsenal have little incentive to do this quickly. May not be the asset he was for them, but why should they rush to get him out of their club. It will mostly likely be a deal done late in the window. All a little pointless really as I am hoping by then that Jesus will be back in training.
What has Jesus back in training got to do with the Sanchez Deal?

Has alexis ploughed your mrs or something??, even arsenal fans dont hate him as much as you

Always thought Sánchez is a bit of an upmarket Dickov. What put me off him was the ridiculous hiking up of his shorts. Actually think he likes being the star of the team as he has been with Chile and Arsenal. Certainly won't be if he joins us.

Leroy top equal assister in PL with Kevin.

Because Pep has Sane stretching the play whilst Silva draws multiple players into him and creates one on one or sometimes even clear open channels for Sane to exploit. Sane's production would be halved if he played for Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.