Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any in the knowers been on with any info.

Yes Tolmie's Hairdo said that United are making a video with Status Quo, Simply Red and Budgie the helicopter to raise £75 million for the needy and give it to Alexis and Wegner to buy JFE.

At least that's one way of interpreting his posts if I read some folk on here.

For all those idiots shouting for Txik to get it done and dusted, ever thought that Wenger more than likely has told us "nothing doing till a replacements found".
Its hardly rocket fucking science but some people just love clinging to shit stories.

Yes Tolmie's Hairdo said that United are making a video with Status Quo, Simply Red and Budgie the helicopter to raise £75 million for the needy and give it to Alexis.

At least that's one way of interpreting his posts if I read some folk on here.
So I am guessing more head scratching music videos

What Mullock article? The one from last weekend

Ornstein by far the most reliable for Arsenal says they expect him to leave and most likely to City

For all those idiots shouting for Txik to get it done and dusted, ever thought that Wenger more than likely has told us "nothing doing till a replacements found".
Its hardly rocket fucking science but some people just love clinging to shit stories.
Tolmie said the same thing on Monday I think. Done deal but wait till they get replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.