Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think Sanchez likes the way Mourinho plays.
Parking the Bus ... he will end up playing as LB.
For me, the offer of the Rags is just an excuse to say "we tried".

City offers a more attractive football and with more chance of winning trophies.

At this time Arsenal should be looking for a replacement for Alexis (Malcom/Mahrez maybe)

What’s the latest folks,haven’t went back over the posts but received a text from a rag getting all giddy about Sanchez apparently going to the rags now wtf..

Marvin has sent his dossier to Pep and we have decided to withdraw from negotiations.

I suspect Arsenal will sell now regardless of whether they find replacement. If Wenger can't be bothered to start him against Forest or Chelsea,when he's without a lot of players eg Giroud and Koscielny, I can't see him retaining Alexis for the final few weeks of his contract. If you think the transfer saga is undermining his game, then that is going to be an even bigger sore point if he blocks his move again. I'm sure he'll be a City player but Arsenal will be looking to maximise the fee and City to pay the minimum. Usual games. Just have to chill out.

If it falls through. Happy days in my opinion because we'll buy much bigger and better in the Summer (player permitting - but when hasn't a top striker become available in the Summer?)

Mullock wrote an article tonight saying City were baulking at the cost of the whole deal (transfer fee, signing on fee and wages), but United were ready to meet Arsenal & Sanchez’s demands.

Now that's the kind of comment that would worry me. I highly doubt the cost involved is a surprise at this point and typically when stories like this break, it's usually because the club is trying to save face. Hopefully I am wrong but I was under the impression that Mullock is "in" at City?

One thing I don't get is the mullock article. He is reliable, but I simply don't believe what he has written. Strange. Anyway, sure it'll come out in the wash. What matters is that Ornstein didn't even mention the rags.

I suspect Arsenal will sell now regardless of whether they find replacement. If Wenger can't be bothered to start him against Forest or Chelsea,when he's without a lot of players eg Giroud and Koscielny, I can't see him retaining Alexis for the final few weeks of his contract. If you think the transfer saga is undermining his game, then that is going to be an even bigger sore point if he blocks his move again. I'm sure he'll be a City player but Arsenal will be looking to maximise the fee and City to pay the minimum. Usual games. Just have to chill out.

If it falls through. Happy days in my opinion because we'll buy much bigger and better in the Summer (player permitting - but when hasn't a top striker become available in the Summer?)
marv just said happy days!

no-effin-way.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.