Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be surprised if Cross was the original source of these claims that Sanchez is being chased by United. It was obviously leaked by someone at Arsenal to drive the price up. Cross is just a lick-spittle who is happy to peddle fake news like the false claim that City were ready to ditch Raheem to get Sanchez. What he is doing here is smearing Sanchez at the behest of his masters at Arsenal.
At long last, someone else sees through the media bullshit

Some people are able to remember things without thinking about one thing the whole time.

You made a plonker of yourself and you’re being shown to be absolutely wrong. You said he’d sign a new deal.

I’m looking forward to the mea culpa.
My assumption was based on the fact I didn't think Arsenal would have had the awful season they have had.

The fact it has gone so poorly has meant they've been unable to convince him to sign a new deal to date.

This being said he shows no signs of not fighting for the team when he plays so I still don't believe a new contract is out of the question.

I don’t think it was the transfer fee so much that Mullock was saying was the issue, more Sanchez’s demands. Doesn’t look like his Mirror colleague John Cross agrees with him though.

Yeah understand that, but how much would Alexis’s demands have had to increase to make City baulk despite a £30m reduction in fee?

Plus if he only wants City and to play for Pep, why would his demands have gone up at all? Especiallly if we’re happy to wait until the summer and he wants out now.

Not sure where Mullock is coming from on this one, it doesn’t add up to me.

Suspect the United stuff is more to try and force us to get it done/pay the asking price than anything else.

My assumption was based on the fact I didn't think Arsenal would have had the awful season they have had.

The fact it has gone so poorly has meant they've been unable to convince him to sign a new deal to date.

This being said he shows no signs of not fighting for the team when he plays so I still don't believe a new contract is out of the question.
Transfer was agreed in August before they failed to get Lemar, he was never signing a new deal.

Transfer was agreed in August before they failed to get Lemar, he was never signing a new deal.
Nobody really knows that for sure if it were then why haven't Arsenal got a replacement lined up in all this time and why is Sanchez not now a City player?

Something isn't adding up.

Nobody really knows that for sure if it were then why haven't Arsenal got a replacement lined up in all this time and why is Sanchez not now a City player?

Something isn't adding up.
Nobody knows for sure, so Wenger and Guardiola have both lied about it then along with his Chile teammates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.