Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have this straight?

-City offered 20 million and everybody hates it because City are ruining football with their big money spending
-Rags offer 35 million and everybody is happy because it restores order and it's okay for them to splash big money

It would be sweet for the rags to waste their time going for him only for Sanchez to say "no thanks, I've promised Pep" at the last minute.

However, I'm reminded of watching Alves' plane descend into Paris on FR24, when we all thought it was Manchester bound.

Maybe the rags and Sanchez will make their move when the scousers beat us Sunday and close the gap ;-)

We lose out on Sanchez to United and its a major fuck up, let's not forget what Van Persie did for them and let's not forget what Tevez did for us, he gave us that imputous to match United, Sanchez signing for United might get them back into the game.
We have them by the throat, we fucked up previously in the 2012-13 transfer window, now is the time to choak the life out of the bastards...#Rags
Get it done.

It would be sweet for the rags to waste their time going for him only for Sanchez to say "no thanks, I've promised Pep" at the last minute.

However, I'm reminded of watching Alves' plane descend into Paris on FR24, when we all thought it was Manchester bound.

Difference is Sanchez can look at the table and choose the side with the league in their hands. A trophy or more cash... that is up to him. If he chooses the latter then he deserves the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.