Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true test of character for Sanchez now. If he's passionate about football and really wants to play for Pep, he should be willing to take the cut.

Or else he can just fuck off and be a rag for the rest of his life and not win shit

We don’t know what they were offering, if at all they were offering.

Plus, I am pretty sure his agent would not have been demanding a signing on bonus last summer unlike now.
I'm pretty sure he would have been asking for a signing on fee last summer. Either way, I wouldn't ever judge anyone's character on the say so of John Cross, the man is a fucking cockroach and almost everything he writes has an ulterior motive that involves doing Arsenal's dirty work.

Love it that we're not bending over just paying whatever the other side asks. Hopefully the deal will still get done, on our terms and it will send a message to everyone else that we're not always a pushover.

Ok I will give you Nasri. My point is when United were desperate to land RVP to secure the title even though they were still competing with United they did the deal with them. I don't trust them.
Also the rags were still relevant only losing the title on goal difference. Would here go there now if it was us or them, being as playing week in week out was also a preference.

We'll be spending well over 30/40m in the summer for player of Sanchez calibre if we miss out....unless of course he tells arsenal he only wants us and we get him for free in the summer

Question is have we agreed to pay these agents and weekly fee sums in the Summer from the transfer fee we save?

If so it is not us fighting on a principle of not paying mad sums per week or to an agent and just about paying £20 million transfer fee to get back at Wegner for not taking £60 million 5 months ago.

That does not look quite so principled.

And if we have not agreed then it cannot be about money to Sanchez as otherwise he would go with the one team willing to pay that now.

So we must believe that is how he sees it too and will wait.

The test for this thread will come if he starts to panic and want out around end of month.

Because it looks like we will just walk away then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.