Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIshed we were so determined not to be shafted when we pissed £27 Million on Danillo not to mention Mangala Bravo Stones etc so many players weve paid well over for. So we play hardball on this particular one, which is a nailed on premiership quality forward. in a position we are short of Not only that if he goes to United he will make them stronger, taking the advantage as at present we have the slightly better strike force imo. FFS on DD we were paying £60 million at £30 million we have a world class player WHO WILL MAKE CITY STRONGER

We'll be spending well over 30/40m in the summer for player of Sanchez calibre if we miss out....unless of course he tells arsenal he only wants us and we get him for free in the summer

I agree mate. I really want Sanchez been giddy since last year for him but if we miss out it's (don't think we will) not the end of the world.

I think we're playing a blinder here. Not budging one bit. Its our way or the highway. If we make the rags pay 40mil for a player that will cost nothing in June I'll be laughing my head off til the day I die.
We have got arsenal and utd by the bollocks here and we are calling the shots.
Ickle citeh and all that.

I really want Alexis so i'm disappointed we're not just getting it done, as seems to be the cry from most fans.

However,

I have to say, City's stance is absolutely the right one. Perhaps they've had assurances Alexis won't go to United in any circumstances, if that's the case, why get into a bidding war and pay and extra £15m?

If he'd rather go to United than stay at Arsenal for potentially 6 months, this will move quickly now and he'll go there for £35m. I'd be gutted, but I can't say we've played it wrong.
The length of his contract and getting screwed by Arse could be why City are playing hardball
The only thing that doesn't quite add up is we were quite prepared to pay double this money only 5 months ago. Perhaps it's become a business decision now and you can't argue with the stance.

Has there been any inclination from the rags side that this is true? At all?

The only thing definite from " the Rag's side" is that they are boring to watch as shite, desperate and 15 points off the pace, with 659million fuckwits trying to convince themselves that the club is relevent.

It's true though, isn't it? You've got nothing to suggest he'll demand a much larger wage or signing on fee if he's a free transfer, it's just a thing on FM so you're assuming it's true in real life.

I imagine the financial package won't change much from what he agreed to and signed last Summer. He's the one desperate to come to us, after all.
Oh, how I laughed.....

Suppose we should have outbid them on Pogbad as well then?

Pogba is not a world class player and has proved this since coming to the Premier League. He is so image consious and self absorbed that he wouldnt be a Pep type player. He had the comfort blanket of Pirlo and Vidal at Juve, which has been all so apparent since going to the scum, so no I wasn't bothered that we didn't out bid them and I didnt want us to sign him. Also I didn't say we should outbid them on players I said register an interest to hike the price up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.