Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beg to differ. It's his wages and his agent's commission which look like the stumbling block as an agreement can be reached between the two clubs now given United is a direct rival to Arsenal for a Champions League spot.

Hasn't it already been reported that he's willing to lose money to join City? This is Arsenal/his agent asking too much, simply.

Plenty thought he was world class or going to be at the time though.

As for registering an interest, we already either do that, or happily ignore agents linking us to players for the same effect.
As the current state of market shows, that was a good deal for Utd. Pogba is a beast, IMO he'll be one of the world's best once the translator is replaced by a capable coach. Would do wonders under Guardiola in Iniesta role.

Hasn't it already been reported that he's willing to lose money to join City? This is Arsenal/his agent asking too much, simply.

Agent represents the player. It's true but if there was a stumbling block between transfer fees to be agreed and amidst that rags offered him twice the wages, then his head might turn too. Which I still believe is not the case, yet. I am hoping Sanchez is willing to stuff some sock in his agent's mouth and take the wages we offer. Arsenal are more likely to take a drop in the transfer fees now because we're taking one cl spot as it is. United's form is shaky and they can be removed from the top 4 so they wouldn't want to strengthen them.

It does seem as though Soriano has made this very personal after last summer.

We know Sanchez agent just being prudent seeing what else might be out there, just in case his client can't bare to wait it out.

He wants Pep, and that's the only leverage we still have.

I don’t blame him. Arsenal (and Wenger) behaved like absolute cnuts in the summer, so if we’re treading carefully or playing hardball now, it’s understandable. Personally I’m relaxed about it. That Sanchez wants Pep is fairly significant leverage and I can’t believe he’d stick two fingers up to us now at this late stage, just because we aren’t prepared to be mucked about by Arsenal twice. If the price isn’t right and we don’t pick him up now then we will in June for nowt. Ordinarily I’d reckon on £27 or £28m being a big enough bid, but Wenger is such a bitter old twat I’m not going to get my hopes up of landing him in January

At which stage Kroenke could well knock on his door and remind him that transfer targets will likely be just as expensive in the summer if not more so. I still think they'll sell this month.

That means they're taking the £20M unless Sanchez agrees to go to United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.