Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's had his head turned by United offering £35m and £300k a week then fair fucks to him he can enjoy Mourinho's tactics of 11 behind the ball. If he comes great.
Spot on comment.
The news that Jesus is going to be back soon means we can play our hand with confidence.
At the end of the day the player will decide where he goes. Que sera!

Agent represents the player. It's true but if there was a stumbling block between transfer fees to be agreed and amidst that rags offered him twice the wages, then his head might turn too. Which I still believe is not the case, yet. I am hoping Sanchez is willing to stuff some sock in his agent's mouth and take the wages we offer. Arsenal are more likely to take a drop in the transfer fees now because we're taking one cl spot as it is. United's form is shaky and they can be removed from the top 4 so they wouldn't want to strengthen them.
That is my big issue with this whole thing. Why even entertain an offer from the team most likely to drop out of the top 4 even if they're offering you a misfit who could come good/

Its clear that Alexis' agent's demands are going up big time in the summer.

Maybe no transfer fee will have to be paid that time to any club but huge agent fee and signing on fee bonus will be doubled or tripled compared to now. And they can really drag it out the whole summer making an even bigger saga around it.

So we may save 20-25m transfer fee in 6 months but you really think that amount not going to turn into higher wages/bonus/singing on fee/agents fee?
I was saying something similar with Alves and Milner. The only difference is the transfer fee goes to the player and not the club. The Bosman rule, although done for the right reasons, has given all the power too the players.

As the current state of market shows, that was a good deal for Utd. Pogba is a beast, IMO he'll be one of the world's best once the translator is replaced by a capable coach. Would do wonders under Guardiola in Iniesta role.
Agree that Pogbad could be a lot better than he's shown under Maureen, mainly if he gets a coach that will discipline him positionally, they still paid a fucking stupid amount of money at the time that even PSG and Madrid weren't willing to pay and imo that's already cost them extra on the Lukaku transfer.

I like the stance the club are taking. 20m for a player aged 29 entering the final six months of his deal is enough. Of course you can never have too much talent, but the unity within the squad and the fact that we are unbeaten, so far ahead, and also the great news concerning Jesus are big factors. Pep stated he wants to only buy young players with the future in mind and given the quality we already have this must be the masterplan. Having said all this watch the flapping on here if we lose anytime soon! Happy if we get him, happy if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.