Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it might be the agent upping the price, but he is employed by Sanchez and he follows his instruction so Sanchez can instruct him to only deal with City if he so wants .

Rags are taking a shot. It they strike, they strike gold. And Arsenal are known to make dumb decisions like keep Wenger around for so long. It's almost like they're intentionally self destructing at times.
It's really quite annoying from them. They keep complaining that us, United and Chelsea make it harder for everyone else due to spending, opportunities, etc; but they can't even do things with common sense or due diligence in order to put themselves in the right direction. If they had actually done the smart thing, we wouldn't be in this position and they might be a healthily functioning club.

He’s worth it. So was Pogba. So was hazard.

Hazard certainly was. Pogba?

This deal would cost in the region of £120m over 4 years. That seems a hell of a lot of money for a near 30 year old.

He will certainly fit in at United because he comes accross as a bit of **** to be honest. His badge beating antics at Wembley left a bit of a sour taste for me.

We have always been to lax when it comes to transfers and not wrap them up quickly enough. Happened with Isco happened with Laporte happened with Alves. Very well could happen with Sanchez now.

Two are long term. Ones is in his last stretch of prime.
Sakho went to palace for 30 million +. 40 million for sanchez at 29 in this market is still good value. He’ll give a good two years at least. I think we just have the principle of not entertaining these agents at all full stop. We’ll continue to miss out on a few of these top players if we keep that up.

Hazard certainly was. Pogba?

This deal would cost in the region of £120m over 4 years. That seems a hell of a lot of money for a near 30 year old.

He will certainly fit in at United because he comes accross as a bit of **** to be honest. His badge beating antics at Wembley left a bit of a sour taste for me.
Pogba is just in the wrong team, he is a top player.

Jose on Sanchez to @ManUtd "In relation to AS I don't say a word, the only word I can say is he is a phenomenal player, apart from that Arsenal player and I feel I shouldn't say much more than this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.