Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame him. Arsenal (and Wenger) behaved like absolute cnuts in the summer, so if we’re treading carefully or playing hardball now, it’s understandable. Personally I’m relaxed about it. That Sanchez wants Pep is fairly significant leverage and I can’t believe he’d stick two fingers up to us now at this late stage, just because we aren’t prepared to be mucked about by Arsenal twice. If the price isn’t right and we don’t pick him up now then we will in June for nowt. Ordinarily I’d reckon on £27 or £28m being a big enough bid, but Wenger is such a bitter old twat I’m not going to get my hopes up of landing him in January
That's exactly right. They pissed us about in summer an they're trying to do it now, with all this rag shit. After summer it was never going to be straightforward. This is just heading for the last day in January, or summer on a free. That's how Arsenal want it so be it. He's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.