Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember summer when Van Persie moved to United and Arsenal fans burned van persie kits called him a c*nt and there was 7 day 24 hours hatred against him in social media. Interesting to see their reaction this time towards Sanchez.

Sanchez will be a direct replacement for navas (I know he didn't have lots of starts but he had plenty of game time )and Sanchez will play more then navas did and give us better options for the wide areas ,you can't expect raz and sane to play 60 games a a season.
All top teams have big hitters for lots of positions its what makes you a great team,
One guy is injured or off form you will replace them with another world class player and not a navas or nolito.
Bernardo Silva is not gonna be used in the attacking 3, he is very much a David silva like player who has great ball retention and will play as a free 8 like David and Kevin so it's any 3 of those for 2 positions.

Great position to be in if you ask me

If he is happy to be rotated and start around 30 games a season he will be a city player for a long time.
Hes not a top player yet,he struggles with the right pass and has a powder puff shot similar to robinino,but he has time yet,several times he came off the bench only to be subbed

Sterling is not a top player and I am willing to bet anyone he is not at the club by time he is 25

I have no idea* why you would have such a reaction to a young player coming off a good season. One who has a fantastic attitude and put his neck on the line to join us.

He's not a great/elite player like Aguero or Sanchez but he's still a very good one and more than good enough for our squad.

I'd be delighted to have him as one of our potential 5 of Aguero, Jesus, Sanchez, Sterling & Sane, competing for the 3 forward positions.

*I do really, it's because you've been brainwashed by the media into disliking him.

Sanchez will be a direct replacement for navas (I know he didn't have lots of starts but he had plenty of game time )and Sanchez will play more then navas did and give us better options for the wide areas ,you can't expect raz and sane to play 60 games a a season.
All top teams have big hitters for lots of positions its what makes you a great team,
One guy is injured or off form you will replace them with another world class player and not a navas or nolito.
Bernardo Silva is not gonna be used in the attacking 3, he is very much a David silva like player who has great ball retention and will play as a free 8 like David and Kevin so it's any 3 of those for 2 positions.

Great position to be in if you ask me

I'm Dutch and people on Dutch forums cant fathom this and keep saying City has to many attackers why etc. etc. while any football fan with a brain knows what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.